Onux-PC Security is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-12-23. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
Security tools designed for users to manage their user data and communications.
* Password protected interface
* Virtual Keyboard to access program that defeats keylogging viruses
* Access password is case sensitve and can be as long as 1024 characters in length
* Secure file shredding
* Internet Cache File Shredding built-in to program and can clean with a few mouse clicks
* Blowfish encryption with single pass and multipass options. The ability to encode more than 32,000 files all at the same time.
* Base 64 encoding/decoding
* Byte Manipulation encoding
* Built-in unique file and folder exploring options
* Built-in System Info utility
* Built-in password manager via secure database (Fully user controlled and secured)
* Built-in secure chat interface for private chat conversation via any TCP/IP network especially the internet
* Retrieve local IP
* System short-cuts galore built-in
* And much more
Get a free copy in October 2005 only! http://www.cronoslogic.com/free_onux.html
Onux-PC Security (version 1.5) has a file size of 4.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 89 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.